Today is the day!! Opening day of the Fallbrook Farmers’ Market kicks off in just a few hours! The weather is beautiful to come out and grab some fresh veggies and goodies to enjoy for dinner! Open from 4 pm to 7 pm!
We also want everyone to feel safe joining us for the season so here are a few guidelines we have in place to do just that:
- Vendors will be spaced 10′ apart
- All vendors and volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- One way walking directions are laid out to reduce people crossing paths
- No reusable bags are allowed, we will be providing paper bags to carry your goods in
- As much as we love your furry friends, please leave them at home
We are happy to be able to put our market together to get local produce in the hands of our community! Please help us keep everyone safe and keep in mind social distancing and please wear a mask if you are able!
Look forward to seeing everyone this afternoon!!