- 5.17.2014 – Tails ‘n Trails Pet Walk & Festival
9:30 am; Fallbrook Town Center
Festivities include: the Pet Walk, food, vendors, doggie-created art, man vs. dog peanut butter licking contest, best fetcher contest, a life-sized Jenga game, Mutt Mutt Golf, and a bouncy house.
- Sapa Nail Spa opens in Fallbrook Town Center. Full Story
- Two new Fallbrook Town Center Tenants, The Multiple Sclerosis Center of Nebraska, along with the Neurological Research Center of Nebraska, and State Farm Insurance agent Shawn Kriefels, have opened their doors for business. Full Story
- Union Bank & Trust opens in the Fallbrook Super Saver; Union Bank’s seventeenth Lincoln branch. Full Story
- The Cattle National Bank and Trust Company plans new Fallbrook location. Full Story
- Super Saver announces the Grand Opening of their Fallbrook MarketPlace location. Full Story
- Rindone Inc. will be responsible for snow removal of all alley ways, private streets and sidewalks. Contact information and more snow removal information can be found here.
- The Fallbrook Super Saver under construction will include gas pumps. LJS Story
- Residents: A new Design Review Change Request Form has been added to the Design Codes and Covenants page. This form is to be completed for any proposed modifications to a Fallbrook home or property.
- TOAST expands dining space, kitchen and menu! Stop in and check out the newly expanded and even better TOAST.
- Little Brookland Daycare Now Open. Full Story
- Woods Bros Realty and NEBCO, Inc. team up in Fallbrook. Full Story
- Fallbrook Farmers’ Market Announces 2012 Vendors. Full Story
- Plans for Northwest Lincoln’s newest Early Childhood Care Center are announced. Full Story
- Announcing the Fallbrook MarketPlace, a Mixed-Use commercial development destined to become Northwest Lincoln’s location of choice for retail services. Full Story
- B&R Stores announces plans for Super Saver store at Fallbrook. Full Story