The creators of Fallbrook understand that it’s not just where you live, but how you live. Lincoln, Nebraska is one of the fastest-growing and most progressive cities in the Midwest. Here, you will find internationally recognized scholars, successful entrepreneurs, thriving artists, and plenty of happy families. You will find a community that values cultural experiences and intellectual pursuits like few others. But that’s just the beginning. Lincoln also boasts:
- One of the top-rated school systems in the nation.
- More parks per capita than any other city in the United States.
- One of the most expansive hiking/biking trail systems in the country.
- From Forbes.com, one of the “Best Small Places for Business & Careers”.
- An ‘A’ for air quality from the American Lung Association.
- From Child Magazine, one of the “Best Cities for Families”.
- Median real estate prices and cost of living consistently below the national average.
Lincoln is an ideal place for living life on your terms—starting a business, raising a family, or simply using your skills and talents to reach your fullest potential.