Welcome to Fallbrook living! The Fallbrook Homeowners Association wishes to remind our current residents and assure prospective homeowners that we are here to uphold our commitment to community living; living in harmony with one another and with our surroundings. As homeowners ourselves, we have a stake in maintaining focus on the vision of a carefully planned, mixed-use lving experience. The Fallbrook HOA is here for you – to keep your, our, neighborhoods beautifully comfortable, safe and enjoyable.
Design Codes and Covenants
Fallbrook Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
Fallbrook Courtyard Homes
Event Announcements & Calendar Updates
- 5.10.17 – Schoo Middle School
Spring Vocal Concert – Skyhawk Singers
- 5.11.17 – Schillingbridge Cork & Tap House
Live Music – The Wildwoods
- 5.18.17 – Schillingbridge Cork & Tap House
Live Music – Spencer Gregg Acoustic
- 5.18.17 – Schoo Middle School
Schoo Multipurpose Room
- 5.23.17 – Schoo Middle School
8th Grade Recognition
7p.m. North Star HS Gym
- 5.25.17 – Schillingbridge Cork & Tap House
Live Music – Orion Walsh
- 6.13.17 – Family Health Center
- 6.22.17 – Fallbrook
- TeamMates Mentoring Program is looking for adult volunteers to work with students at Schoo Middle School. There are currently 20 students on a waitlist. Apply to mentor here.
- Opening this Summer – Brookside Apartments at Fallbrook! Click here for more information
- Fallbrook YMCA has added a pool!
- Please take a few minutes to fill out this survey of things that would make the Farmers’ market be more appealing to you as well has help our community. More information here.
- Schilling Bridge announces Market Music Series in collaboration with the Fallbrook Farmer’s Market. More information here.
- Schilling Bridge Cork & Tap House chosen as one of three breakout restaurants in Lincoln by travel writers from across the US and Canada. Full Story
- Schilling Bridge Cork & Tap House reviewed by Journal Star. Find the review here.
- Fallbrook Little Free Library revealed. Full Story
- The Nines Boutique is now open in the Fallbrook Town Center. Full Story
- SchillingBridge Cork & Tap House is now open in the Fallbrook Town Center! Full Story
- Cattle National Bank celebrates Fallbrook Branch Grand Opening with appearances by Rex Burkhead and Jack Hoffman. Full Story
- Two new Fallbrook Town Center Tenants, The Multiple Sclerosis Center of Nebraska, along with the Neurological Research Center of Nebraska, and State Farm Insurance agent Shawn Kriefels, have opened their doors for business. Full Story
- Sapa Nail Spa opens in Fallbrook Town Center. Full Story
- Union Bank & Trust opens in the Fallbrook Super Saver; Union Bank’s seventeenth Lincoln branch. Full Story
- The Cattle National Bank and Trust Company plans new Fallbrook location. Full Story
- Super Saver announces the Grand Opening of their Fallbrook MarketPlace location. Full Story
- Rindone Inc. will be responsible for snow removal of all alley ways, private streets and sidewalks. Contact information and more snow removal information can be found here.
- The Fallbrook Super Saver under construction will include gas pumps. LJS Story
- Residents: A new Design Review Change Request Form has been added to the Design Codes and Covenants page. This form is to be completed for any proposed modifications to a Fallbrook home or property.
- TOAST expands dining space, kitchen and menu! Stop in and check out the newly expanded and even better TOAST.
- Little Brookland Daycare Now Open. Full Story
- Woods Bros Realty and NEBCO, Inc. team up in Fallbrook. Full Story
- Fallbrook Farmers’ Market Announces 2012 Vendors. Full Story
- Plans for Northwest Lincoln’s newest Early Childhood Care Center are announced. Full Story
- Announcing the Fallbrook MarketPlace, a Mixed-Use commercial development destined to become Northwest Lincoln’s location of choice for retail services. Full Story
- B&R Stores announces plans for Super Saver store at Fallbrook. Full Story